The world is living on plastic money. If the statistics are to be believed then there are millions of credit card users with India alone having more than 2 million users (as per the RBI report). You will find a number of companies calling you and asking you to avail their credit card services leaving you perplexed. What to do next? As easy as it sounds, swipe and buys what you want; credit cards are more like icebergs, they have more of hidden terms than what's visible to us. Hence you need proper guidance and advisory service from a professional firm like Power Your Finance that will help you select the best from the number of choices.
How does credit card work?
A credit card allows you to spend money but with a defined credit limit which varies from card to card. Once you use the card, you have to repay the bill every month. In the case of failure of payment, you will be penalized with high-interest rates. Unlike a debit card, if you use a credit card to withdraw cash then you have to pay a fee with interest up to 4% or more depending on the company that has issued the credit card to you. In order for you to get a credit card, you must have a good credit rating or CIBIL rating.
We have compiled a few points that you need to consider before opting for a specific credit card:
· Find a card that doesn't have a foreign transaction fee
· Compare the interest rates
· What kind of reward points your card is offering
· Is there any cash back?
· Number of hotels, restaurants where the credit card can give you some discount
· What is minimum amount that needs to be paid every month?
· What interest rate will be levied if you fail to make a payment?
How do we help you ?
Power Your Finance believes in 360-degree approach while we help our customer. We help you with understanding
· Which credit card is best for you,
· Which credit card will give you better reward points
· What are the different interest rates
· A comparative study of various cards and its benefits
· What procedure needs to be followed
· What kind of paperwork is required
Power Your Finance works with you from the beginning until the time you get a credit card. Get in touch with us to know more about the credit card.
For more details Contact us