In today’s time when you plan to make a financial investment, you come across a plethora of options in the form of bonds, shares, stocks, money market securities etc. Under such circumstances, a novice is left confused with many options running in his mind. If you are a financial expert then you can figure out the best plan for yourself but what if you are a complete fresher in the class of financial planning and investment. Don’t worry, for the veterans and for the fresher you have Power Your Finance, a company that has created a platform for people to come and explore the financial investment option. In our professional journey, we have met many people who wanted to invest in mutual funds but are unaware of the nitty-gritty associated with it. Mutual funds are preferred by people primarily because it allows the investor to pool in the money for a myriad of selection of securities. It offers options like an exchange of traded funds, sectorial funds, find for funds etc. Most of the financial advisory firms will drag you to make an investment in mutual funds telling a brief about it, but Power Your Finance is different, we believe in making the customer understand what benefits they are going to reap out of mutual fund investment.
Basically, there are three varieties of mutual funds:
· Equity funds in the form of stock
· Fixed-income funds in the form of bonds
· Money market funds
All mutual funds are variants of these.
Advantages of investing in mutual funds:
· They can be easily compared. The risk involved is described in the Key Information Memorandum thus; the investor can easily get the details.
· Various diversifications are available under Mutual Funds. It helps in reducing risks and gives better result.
· Because of simplified procedure of investment, Mutual Funds are popular mode of investment.
· You get the benefit of accessing all the investment details online
· SIP or Systematic Investment Plan available under mutual funds is also a good option wherein you can start with a small investment amount of Rs. 500.
· For those who are new to mutual fund investment, they have an option of MIP and Balanced fund
· They are more transparent as daily NAV is declared
· They are tax efficient instrument; all the mutual fund investment for more than one year is considered as long term.
How do we work?
Our financial advisors are market experts and they thoroughly study that market status which is followed by a preparation of a list of top mutual funds that will give you better profit.
We study the pros and cons of each mutual fund before asking an investor to put his/her hard earned money into it. Out-and-out, mutual funds are the most convenient and time-saving investment.
Secondly, they don’t fork the money out of your pocket so you can begin this investment plan with a small amount as well.
Our mutual fund's manager, regularly keep you posted about the current status of your investment which is complimented with their expert outlook and advice. This ensures a state of transparency between the customer and the fund manager.
The security of your money and transparency with the client is the underpinning of Power Your Finance. We proudly certify the fact that we have never made any hidden line agreements with our investors. Our company believes that before making a client invest their money in mutual funds it is important to have mutual understanding and mutual trust. When you come to Power Your Finance, we make sure that your money goes to the right place.
Happy Investment !!!
For more details Contact us